Executive Communications and Development Program
The essential program if you have to:
- manage others
- coach others
- present to others or train others
- facilitate meetings
- manage your manager
The ideal program for you if you want to:
- have greater understanding of those you work with
- achieve more effective communication consistently
- achieve peak performance consistently
- have intellectual, emotional and physical balance in your work life and your life outside work
The modular format allows the option of doing one, two or three of the modules. However, please note that the modules must be taken in order.
The program includes the curriculum content from the NLP Business Communications Certification, using the criteria and standards of the International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA).
Module 4 is focused specifically on completing content delivery and skill assessment required for certification.
The criteria for certification from the International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA) require that training occurs over a minimum of 15 days and at least 130 hours. The equivalent of 3 days training is provided in blended learning formats.
Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) in its proper form is a deep and powerful methodolgy for change. The time requirements ensure that you:
- receive full instruction
- have the chance for the exercise essential for developing your skills
- receive quality facilitation and coaching.